Join us for a tiny house 101 workshop and house tour! Led by tiny house owner-builders Jana Lembke and Sarah Hastings.
Thinking of “going tiny”? We’ll help you make the right choices! This half-day workshop is perfect if you are planning or dreaming of a tiny home, or if you want to see if small-scale living is for you.
Why Workshop with Us?
- Save dozens of hours of research
- Avoid making costly mistakes
- Connect with fellow tiny house enthusiasts
- We’ve designed & built our own tiny homes and want to show you the ropes!
Sample Topics Covered:
- House Planning, Materials, & Design
- Utilities, Systems, & Sanitation
- Building on a Budget (this is a must-know!!)
- Finding Parking
- Rewards and Realities of Tiny House Life
- Codes & Zoning
- Personalized instruction driven by what YOU want to know
- Tour a lived-in tiny house!
- Commercial-free learning: we’re here to teach, not sell you stuff 🙂
- All you can eat lunch
- Answers to all your tiny house questions
- Materials & handouts
Jana discovered tiny houses 2 years ago and was captivated by the idea of living debt-free. She has a knack for design and believes the spaces we inhabit have a big impact on our happiness and productivity. Jana and her fiancé have been happily living in their tiny house, Rose Home, since November 2016. She now aspires to help others create beautiful, functional, and affordable homes of their own.
Contact us to indicate your interest or ask questions. If you wish to attend, we’ll email you further information and steps to take in order to hold your spot.
**Our workshop on April 22 was a huge success! Contact us to get on the waiting list for updates on future sessions!**